Monday, August 27, 2007
Hello!!!
12:49 PM ♥ Jinx ♥ Perma 1 comments

Yay new blog! yes I go through blogs like crazy, but I just need a change every so often, you know? lol. Anyways, yes, this will be my new posting place, and I hope people read and comment and all that (my xanga one died, very very sad =(

So, to all you who don't know me, I'm Sarah (But go by Skootle or Jinx), I'm 17, and a Fan of music, art, fantasy, sci-fi, and just about anything else that's interesting. ^_^

Umm, more about me I guess, I play the Banjo, piano, violin, ocarina, and percussion, and I hope to one day be a chemist or a music teacher. I'm Catholic, and pro-life, but I am not against listening to others opinions. Not that I'll agree =P I'm a video game nerd, (yay chrono cross) and I love love love anime.

I'm probably going to fill out one of those 'get to know you' things that always sits in my inbox...

oh! I'm also working on a story! the link is...
http://www.googlepages.com/skootlewithadrum
so go check it out! I don't think there is anything up there now, but there will be, by the end of this week at the latest.

Talk to you later,
~Skootle ^_^

That's all I suppose... ^_^ ~Skootle