Thursday, August 30, 2007
Percussion...
12:26 PM ♥ Jinx ♥ Perma 1 comments

Well, I went to get the stuff out of my locker today, and I saw drumline for the first time since I had to pull out of marching band. It was nice seeing them all again, I really missed them. So then they mentioned that Joe had mentioned that I could do perc ensemble, and... I dunno. I should be thrilled about it, right? I should be happy that I'm able to see all my drumline buddies again, shouldn't I?

But I'm not. The thought of percussion ensemble doesn't fill me with joy as it should, but rather with... caution, if that makes sense. I think it might be because I'm worried Joe is disappointed in me, and I'm also wary some others in the staff... I don't know.

And I also don't think I want to deal with all the drama that goes along with public school. Yes, you still get it being homeschooled (and got a good dose of it last night, sigh,) but there is not as much. And the last few days have been an absolute joy, just staying home. Yes, maybe I like sleeping in, but that's not the reason, lol.

But I have to make a decision. Ungh. Mom wants me to try and get in to perc, but I... Ugh! I just don't know! I get a bad feeling!

That's all I suppose... ^_^ ~Skootle