Tuesday, August 28, 2007
So...
2:36 PM ♥ Jinx ♥ Perma 1 comments

I'm not in Marching Band anymore =(

It was decided that my health was too much of a hindrance, and that I was missing too many practices, even though I was still not really that behind. I knew the drill, and I knew the music. Yes, I need to work on my diddles, but 'cmon. It really comes down to the thinking that attendance is vital for success, which I don't agree with at all. I mean, when I took chemistry two years ago, I don't think there was one week I went for the whole week, but I had (for the whole time) one of the highest grades in ALL of his classes. Me and Jess had the highest, (lol, the homeschoolers....) but... Yeah. No use going on about it now I guess, it's done.

Eh... AT least I don't have to wake up at five anymore XD

So besides that... let's see. I'm going to start tap dancing again, and now that I'm not so busy with band I'll start trying to teach my self guitar and work on my banjo some more, and pick up that violin again. I'll keep drumming so my chops aren't pathetic for college, but I want to focus on more of the...stringed side, lol.

And I guess I'll have a social life again. That's good, because I'm so popular and my phone just rings off the hook constantly (lol, a little sarcasm maybe?)

So... That's all for now.

p.s. I love you, my drumline buddies!

That's all I suppose... ^_^ ~Skootle