Sunday, September 9, 2007
book quiz thingy
4:25 PM ♥ Jinx ♥ Perma 0 comments


Hardback or trade paperback or mass market paperback?

I like hardback, because they are easier to open. (I always feel like I;m messing up the paper back pages unless I open the book, like, an inch.)

Bookmark or dog-ear?
bookmark. I think I maybe have dog eared a cookbook once, but my mom freaks out if I dogear anything

Alphabetize by author, alphabetize by title, or random?
Um... alphabetize? are you serious?


Keep, throw away, or sell?

KEEP! never sell and never throw away! how could you sell a book? what if you want to read it again?


Keep dust jacket or toss it?

Keep. use em for bookmarks

Read books with their dust jackets on or off?
well, I take em off while I'm reading, then use them for a bookmark.

Short story or novel?
If it's by charles de lint then short story, but I like novels better over all.

Harry Potter or Lemony Snicket?
Harry potter! I didn't like lemony snicket (though that's an awesome last name) ...I thought they were really really sad.

Stop reading when tired or at chapter breaks?
at chapter breaks... when it isn't a stressful situation. lol

"It was a dark and stormy night" or "Once upon a time"?
Um, I like once upon a time better, because those stories are happy. and predictable most times, and I like predictable.

Buy or borrow?
Ungh, buy. I hate borrowing things

New or used?
Either, as long as the person I'm buying from doesn't smoke. I got Cell from the library, and ungh, who owned must have just smoked and read. It was gross

Buying choice: book reviews, recommendations, or browse?
Um, honestly, whatever mom says "this is good, read it"

Tidy ending or cliffhanger?

TIDY TIDY!!!!! I HATE cliffhangers! Cliffhangers ruin the whole story for me.

Read in the morning, afternoon, or evening?
evening


Stand-alone or series?

Series...

Favorite series?
Um, I don't know.

Favorite children's book?
lol, "Six Brave Explorers" it's so funny. They all get eaten in Egypt.

Favorite books of all time?

Anything by Charles de lint, um, Mara,


What are you reading right now?
Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman

Common Sense by Thomas Pain

What are you reading next?

I don't know. I'll have to look at the library

What is your favorite book to re-read?

probably certain parts of Harry Potter

Do you ever smell books?
Yes >.<


That's all I suppose... ^_^ ~Skootle