Thursday, September 6, 2007
Food
6:55 PM ♥ Jinx ♥ Perma 1 comments

I was thinking about food today. As the hot dogs were cooking (not even the nathan ones, the icky ocsar mayer) my mom said "eeewww they smell good" and I returned with a rather witty "they are specially designed with your taste buds in mind!"

but...think about that... should food really be *designed*????

shouldn't it be grown, and not manufactured?

eeeeewwww?!?!?!

and did you guys hear about a while ago, when they said that there was melomene (basically poison) in chicken, and the FDA, says "well, if you eat a little bit, it's ok"

oh yes, a little bit of poison is a-ok.....wait, what????

Hopefully my mom doesn't agree with this, that might spawn a new sort of punishment... just kidding! (I only wrote that cause mom reads my blog...)

But seriously, what kinda of culture do we live in where the thought that "A little bit of poison" is ok??

Don't get me wrong, I love America....well, I loved what America was supposed to be. But not so much the people that are running it... No, it's not even that, it's the attitude that those people have...

AND it also is frustrating that all the healthy food is so expensive! A nice good for you meal should be just as much money that a meal a mcdonalds is (well... maybe. I guess mcdonalds is cheaper cause it's not really food anymore....) lol.

That's all I suppose... ^_^ ~Skootle