Friday, September 21, 2007
Piccy and randomness
3:16 PM ♥ Jinx ♥ Perma 0 comments



This is a picture I drew of Artemys and Maith from my story, and I'm very very proud of the outcome I think. Her face looks a little funny, and Maith reminds me of a fish... Sorry maith.
Maith: Anger...
Me: Oh no!
Maith:....
Me...
Maith:....
Me: ha! you blinked! I win!
Maith: Frustration... Fury....

ANYways... haha, I love me characters. I wish I could do the whole story like that, I really do hate describing things. It's takes WAY to long, and I love dialogue. That's why mostly everything I write is in first person.

Artemys: I thought It was because you were lazy.

LOL! Spilt personality disorder, haha. Anyways

I found a quote I liked, though I don't remember it exactly. something like :"i'm a vegetarian BETWEEN meals" haha. It reminded me of me.

My little brother is reading over my shoulder... and laughing at my lame jokes, so it makes it alright. I mean, if he was just sighing at me, I would throw him out the window. Not really, just wanted to hear his response. he's still laughing. Silly kid thinks I'm kidding.....

He wants me to draw him an Artemys and Maith piccy....if only everyone could be so appreciative. ^_^

That's all I suppose... ^_^ ~Skootle